The Effective Hearing (Poem)

There is no doubt that you heard me
Everyone can concur to the fact that you sat with me
But what everyone doesn't understand is that you never listened to me

Not one word found a relaxing space in your heart.
You already had your view and crowned it with a hat
No matter how I tried to explain,
You were there but your mind wasn't, of 'cos that's how you were trained

You kept on repeating same thing I kept on correcting you about
It's obvious your verdict has no round about
So I am obliged to keep mute and allow you showcase that you are so brute

Enough to my voice finding your ears
Your making can't be corrected even in a hundred years
Interprete my words the way you feel, 
Someday I won't have to eat your meal

Just a matter of time, this case is still at it prime. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odunlade Kolade....marriage in trouble

Mercy Johnson Okojie Tears of Joy as Marriage Clocks 7

Top 25 Words NigeriansCommonly Mispronounce