WORLDS APART

Worlds Apart


Each time I sought for love, I know love has its own way of sorting after me, but what is life when you are far away from me, how I wish you are as close as my fingers, how I wish we are under the same roof day and night. But no, we are worlds apart, you are there and I am I here, you've got it but I have none. You are charming, yet I am disgusting. You fear rumours will be that “a high class” (you) is seeing “a low class” (me).

 But love has dealt with me badly, or else I know where I should have been. You ask where? With you of cause, that is how it should be, either you come or I come to you, but there it goes again, no money for either of the two. I wish I don’t miss you, I know so many of them has come knocking, u must have given your words, for or against, But all the same until we are together, we are worlds apart.

I might not have the cash, I might not have the height, I might not have the face, I might not have the status, I might look thin and short, but I am me, don’t like to be compared. How are u today? Just want to let you know I have been busy thinking about you.

                         
©Moses Ogbuehi

macotiata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odunlade Kolade....marriage in trouble

Mercy Johnson Okojie Tears of Joy as Marriage Clocks 7

Top 25 Words NigeriansCommonly Mispronounce