How It All Went

 *How It All Went*


So this time in 2020, I had 2 film shoot. 


Unfortunately, the DOP said he was going back to Ibadan immediately after the Shooting that lasted for a week. 


So the discussion of him editing the movie immediately after the Camping was cancelled. 


I got him a hard drive and he copied the rushes into the hard drive and left.


Since then, I have been looking for means of editing the video but it hasn't been awesome feedback... Some editors I got would complain about some CUs missing, or some audio not clear or shaky. 


At a time, I asked that I also see what they were saying. Truly, the boom mic messed so many scenes up, but can't it be worked on?


NO! NO! NO!.


I was just weakened and I totally felt I should let go, let go money and time etc.


2 Years, I got some new guys through a program and a recommendation...but when they also check what I have, they will say .... - Same Thing - I was tired of the excuses. 


I dropped the Hard Drive and was going to redo it when I am bouyant enough... But Programmes upon Programmes and the shoot remained in the hard drive. 



Some how, I was awakened some months back, I could edit my video....but how can a write a story, direct and edit it.... E get as e be. But then, should I just let it go? What about my sweat, money, time etc that has been invested already...it's 3 years and it's not out to the world.


Just when I thought I should go ahead and edit it myself, I downloaded some softwares only to realise that my laptop (to be used) is 32bits and not 64bits and so Adobe and some other editing soft wares I had couldn't be installed. 

😰😰πŸ˜₯


Last week, I checked on some small videos I had edited using my Phone during Covid 19 (early 2020) and I asked myself why can't I just go ahead and put the story up on YouTube? Subtitle it to fill up the audio .


Yes! I could edit using my phone, so let's go....


I picked up the rushes, sieved through the rushes and finished editing a scene, 2 scenes, 3 Scenes. Just when I thought I have gotten what I needed, I mistakenly deleted all through edited and subtitled scenes...but I already have the experience I needed. I already have the feedback from some persons who watched it on my phone, who didn't even know I used same phone to edit the movie....



So I tried again, this time ..I grouped the rushes into Episodes and I have a Story to show you.


πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

*OUT NOW*

REGRET Ep1



*YouTube:*

https://youtu.be/h3hia6qG1Hg?si=3_8J0viJMMSfOFBo



*Tiktok:*

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6jSnKBu/


Click, watch, Like, Comment, Subscribe and Please *Share*


Thanks.

Amb. Moses Chinaka Ogbuehi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odunlade Kolade....marriage in trouble

Mercy Johnson Okojie Tears of Joy as Marriage Clocks 7

Top 25 Words NigeriansCommonly Mispronounce