LIVING FAKE LIVES

When has it become legal to live a fake life. What is wrong with reality? I sometimes ignore people who send me fake request on facebook with names so wild and I would ask, what is wrong with this person's real name.
Today, just as I was about going off-line, this bizarre, disgusting pictures of a fake life came up and here I am with it with the intention of telling you that you are beautifully and wonderfully made. God was not asleep when he created you the way you are and you need not be ashamed of your real self. You are doing no good to your self by trying to enlarge any faculty to please any body... be yourself...stop fake life



    photo credits:
 Tolu Oluwole C-gold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odunlade Kolade....marriage in trouble

Mercy Johnson Okojie Tears of Joy as Marriage Clocks 7

Top 25 Words NigeriansCommonly Mispronounce